Traçalide Expert “GPC” traceability system:
“GPC” means Gestion du Process Cuisine, French for Cooking Process Management.
This system supplies management tools for food production and ensures traceability throughout the production chain: incoming goods, production, delivery.
Traçalide Expert is a complete solution including hardware and software components to ensure the traceability of product batches throughout the entire food production chain – incoming goods, internal production and delivery to customers – in conformity with existing regulations. Handheld barcode readers provide identification data for batches:
- Follow-up and control of incoming goods (ingredients)
- Follow-up and control of the production process (products)
- Follow-up and control of product dispatch
Usually, the Traçalide Expert traceability system is used together with the CGLide Management and Control System. Traçalide Expert links information recorded by CGLide (storage, cooling and refrigeration chambers, heating and cooking equipment, packaging, loading bays for incoming goods and delivery) to the batches as they make their way through the process.
In addition, the software solution Traçalide Expert offers various functions for computer assisted production planning:
- Management of incoming and outgoing goods storage (inventory, stock and goods movement, etc. …)
- Management of purchase orders (with/without assistance of estimated requirements for the production process)
- Management of data sheets (estimated needs and requirements)
- Management of the production process (planned production units)
- Management of logistics (stock output for production or delivery)
- Management of goods commissioning (stock for delivery)
- Mangement of customer orders (volumes, planned delivery dates)
- Print out of packaging labels
Contact MICROLIDE for further information: Contact us